It seems like the right time to be a part of the world’s largest virtual event for construction, The Festival of BIM & Digital Construction.
With free attendance for all construction professionals and events scheduled across an array of time zones and on-demand, this festival is the perfect way to kick off a busy online fall events season.
Here are some sessions we don't want you to miss:
September 9th, 11am EST / 4pm BST
These 60 minutes are going to be crammed full of tips from BIM coordination experts with a diverse range of experience that touch on every aspect of your coordination meetings. Points covered include:
- How to get buy-in from key stakeholders
- How to get your coordination meetings organized
- How to use technology to your advantage
- Best practices for the ideal coordination meeting
Product Expert at BIM Track
September 2nd, 11am EST / 4pm BST
We could all use some timely discussion on navigating this new normal. Key discussion points include:
- How digitising can empower your workforce and transform your business
- Why digitising processes can help you prepare for a post-covid world
- Why digitising is easier than you think - top tips for towards becoming digitised
- How your construction peers have removed paper processes and ensured compliance when returning to work
Ever wished you could sit around the table with the best of the best? Well, this might come close. Listen in on this conversation between these acclaimed “gurus” of digital construction.