Issue tracking in Tekla Structures and beyond
Is your team using Tekla Structures and you need a more efficient way to communicate issues? Stop wasting time discussing coordination issues in emails, phone calls and other disjointed means of communication. Join BIM Track’s Customer Success Manager Matthew Londei as he shares how to capture and resolve issues you encounter in Tekla Structures both from within and outside Tekla.
This demo-style webinar will cover:
- How centralized issue tracking saves time and money.
- Issue creation from Tekla Structures including selecting and marking up your issue viewpoint, and completing all issue attributes.
- How all team members can update centralized issues in Tekla.
- How a Tekla-based team can coordinate with teams based in Revit and other programs.
- Giving issue access to PMs and other managers using BIM Track’s web viewer.
- Tracking issue resolution progress on a project-wide basis.
- Creating instant coordination reports tailored to your needs.