If you don’t measure, you can’t improve
This guide aims to break down Business Intelligence (BI) for construction projects into simple terms. It contains insights from our BIM and BI experts on why you should be leveraging business intelligence and data analytics, what KPIs you should track, and how to get started. Find out more details, such as:
- What are the benefits of Business Intelligence for the construction industry?
- Coordination KPIs - How to measure project health
- Best Business Intelligence platforms Review - Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio
- 3 Must-See BIM Coordination Dashboards
- How to set up your own dashboard with BIM Track’s Data Analytics Add-on
A key differentiator for construction companies in the coming years will be how effectively they can analyze their data to make decisions based on facts, not feelings.