It’s that time of year again - brace yourselves for the brilliant madness that is Autodesk University in Las Vegas! In between all that learning, we’ve set up something a little bit different this year in the exhibit hall: #BIMStreet.
In the process of attending BIM shows all over the world, we’ve become friends (and even collaborators) with like-minded vendors. We’re proud to introduce our all-star lineup of helpful solutions in the one-stop-shop that is BIMStreet. Why? Well, to appropriate @BIMBoxUSA’s twitter slogan: Let’s make friends and help people.
Who will be there?
- ClearEdge3D (the makers of Verity and Edgewise) will be showcasing their latest solutions for as-built verification and point cloud extraction. Stop by for a chat with Chris Scotton; President & CEO, Kelly Cone, Vice President of Product Management; Danielle Contreras, Lead Applications Engineer, and the rest of the team to see what’s new, including OBJ Export of As-Built geometry, pushing section boxes to Navisworks, and of course, their BIM Track integration that takes variances through to resolution.
- Parallax Team: We’re excited to have two of the savviest brains in the industry on BIMStreet: the indefatigable Aaron Maller (aka @twiceroadsfool) and the ever-modest Dynamo all-star John Pierson (aka @60secondrevit). Model Constructability Audits, custom Dynamo solutions and extensions, Revit Apps, Content Libraries (so many!), Project Templates, IT and deployment issues, and, of course, doge memes… There’s not much this dynamic duo can’t help you with.
- BIMBox: The bad boy of BIM Buck Davis and the impressive Anjali Rudra will be on-hand showing off their newest toys you will definitely want to add to your Christmas list. We’re particularly impressed with the powerful and portable Stryker M-Series. Spend your time where it’s the most valuable; working, not waiting for your machine to catch up with you (something we’re passionate about here at BIM Track, as well).
- LOD Planner: What we particularly admire about LOD Planner is they are taking a concept that can be very vague and turning it into a practical, helpful solution. Be sure to drop by and have a chat with Clive Jordan, to see how this simple, cloud-based software can be used to create live BIM Execution Plans and visual BIM scopes.
- RedEye: This new kid on the Vegas block originally hails from Australia, and are now set up with local offices in Vegas. Their cloud- and mobile-based platforms are purpose-built for the operations & maintenance / facility management space, improving engineering drawing management and mobile work management. We think you’re going to like what David Shaw and the rest of the team have to show you.
- BIM Track: last but not least! We have a lot to show, particularly our upcoming integrations as a result of our API that open up brand-new workflows. You’ll also see the latest coordination automation features and how we are bringing 2D and 3D workflows together. See where our unwavering vision towards more efficient communication is headed. Myself, Christian Proulx, John Barkwell, Eric Marrapodi and Dave Allard will be on-hand to answer all your questions.
Where can you find us?
BIMStreet is in the Architecture & Engineering section of Autodesk University, on booths A420 to A426. Here’s where to find us:
And of course, you’ll find us noisy lot on Twitter following the #BIMStreet. Looking forward to seeing you there,