Have we mentioned how much we are looking forward to getting back to in-person events? We got to hang out with some of you in Dallas in September, and this month we will be heading to London! We hope to see you there. Register to attend for free and visit us at our stand F70A. We will be taking to the main and seminar stages with our colleagues from Newforma to deliver some exciting presentations:
Paving the Way for true interoperability - The behavioral side of digitalization: Open standards and Openness to change.
You can’t be everything to everyone. This is where open standards and interoperability are essential. Newforma and BIM Track share a common belief that interoperability and open standards are non-negotiable musts for the evolution of the AECO industry and taking the built world beyond BIM – to genuine collaboration. To create a viable ecosystem, technology developers like Newforma and BIM Track are paving the way for true interoperability. We are firm believers in open formats and the value of enabling a networked ecosystem. Data heterogeneity among different software vendors is not the solution.
BIM Track and Newforma have joined forces to bring you this session to push the idea that interoperability and collaborative ecosystems are the keys to improved processes and outcomes. Better building is born of better collaboration.
- Understand what is driving the digital transformation of the built asset industry and why interoperability is the key.
- Understand how users realize information exchange impacts the whole collaboration process
- Understand why using an open BIM strategy will improve interoperability and collaboration in your project workflows and throughout the life cycle of your assets.
Pushing the idea of collaborative AEC ecosystems even further -- enable your team to do their best work BETTER
This session speaks to the common vision held by Newforma and BIM Track. Newforma and BIM Track hold the keys to BIM collaboration. Together we will push the idea of collaborative AECO ecosystems even further – from coordination and project information management to true multifunctional team collaboration the product roadmap will be discussed here and will always relate back to how teamwork and better buildings happen through top-performing teams – and teams are high-performers when they have effective collaboration systems in place. Christian Proulx, VP Sales, and Marketing at BIM Track, and Aaron Kivett, VP product at Newforma will take to the stage to explain their joint vision of collaboration and provide a glimpse as to what the product roadmap for both organizations look like.
- How breaking communication silos leads to true project improvements
- How linking communications with the models is essential to understanding how decisions are made
- How do project information and communications need to be organized, structured, then with data you can improve your projects?
If you are in London at that time, be sure to visit us at our stand F70A!