At the end of the month, the BIM Track team is off to Paris for BIM World 2018. We’re looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. If you’re attending, please be sure to drop by booth #565 to talk BIM coordination with myself and Christian Proulx.
As you may know, our company is proud to promote open standards. We wanted to share a few classes being put on by buildingSMART France this year at BIM World Paris that you may be interested in attending:
- March 28th 18:30: Charte, protocole, convention BIM : différences et utilité
- March 28th 22:30: Qu’est-ce qu’un système de classification et pourquoi est-ce important dans un projet BIM?
- March 29th 15:00: Plenière conclusive du World openBIM Summit, organisée par buildingSMART International
- March 29th 18:30: Qu’est-ce qu’un DCE numérique
- March 29th 22:00: Le BIM et les propriétés des objets et des produits
Here’s the full program for your reference. If you would like to join us, please use this code for free entry: EXHBIM2349.
Hope to see you there!