We are excited to be attending the BIM Forum Conference in Las Vegas, September 24-26, 2018. We will be exhibiting during the conference giving sneak peeks into the latest updates to our issue management solution.
The BIM Forum conference is the leading event to bring like-minded industry thought leaders like across the AECO space to share best practices of how they are driving innovation in the construction industry. Be sure to check out a few of the sessions mentioned below:
- Innovative ways BIM can contribute to Lean Construction by Dan Doherty from PCL Construction.
- LEANing Coordination, Brian King & Virginia Sutton from Rodgers Builders share their experiences in clash prevention.
- Aligning Contract & Data Standards through a Common Data eXchange (CDX). Nathan Wood from Spectrum AEC will share his experience through his work with the CPC on involving owners in coordination.
- Owner + Coordination by Nathan Menken from DPR Construction will share how to include owners into the coordination workflow..
- BIM Coordination Soup to Nuts, Fast and Simple by Mark Decker of Jacobsen Construction will be presenting on how he is automating his workflow to drive a new level of efficiency.
Be sure to stop by our booth #327 to get a personal demonstration of BIM Track’s exciting new features.
We look forward to seeing you there,