We’re looking forward to exhibiting at our first ever Groundbreak Conference, Procore’s annual event from October 8th - 10th in Phoenix, Arizona.
The event will feature 4 keynote presentations by some inspiring speakers, at the Phoenix Convention Center:
- Craig “Tooey” Courtemanche - Founder and CEO of Procore.
- Mike Rowe - CEO of the MikeroweWORKS Foundation.
- Adam Grant - Author and Professor of Management and Psychology at the Wharton School.
- Jake Wood - CEO of Team Rubicon, an NGO of war veterans that carry out disaster relief.
- Beth Comstock - Author and former Vice Chair at General Electric
There’s also more than 80 sessions on multiple topics, including...
- The 2022 Construction Payments Forecast: The Future of Automated Payables - by James Benham, CEO of JBKnowledge and Katie Rapp - Senior Product Marketing Manager, Payments, at Procore.
- BIM to Drones to Laser Scanning and Beyond: By Jacob D’Albora, Director of BIM-FM services and Associate VP at McVeigh & Mangum Engineering Inc and Amr Raafat, VDC Director at Windover Construction.
- AI and ML, More than Just Buzzwords: By Kris Lengieza - Director of Marketplace at Procore, Nichole Carter, Business Analyst at Haselden Construction, Aubrey Tucker, Director of Innovation + Technology at Etro Construction.
I look forward to meeting you on booth 509 in the exhibition hall and hope to learn more about your coordination processes and upcoming projects.