The next stop on the BIM Track tour is sunny Brisbane for BILT ANZ 2018. We are looking forward to meeting clients and prospects alike interested in simplifying their BIM coordination communications.
The classes offer an excellent range of topics, including a few on openBIM. Some classes we are especially keen to attend include:
- Lab: Navisworks Clash detection: Saving time and $$$ by setting up clash templates by Deepak Maini, Cadgroup Australia.
- Lab: “OpenBIM Brothers” Live: Rob Jackson, Bond Bryan Digital & Nathan Hildebrandt, Fulton Trotter Architects
- Definition of a common setup for a federated asset model, with geo referencing by John Mitchell, buildingSMART Australasia
- Lab: Taking control: Verifying as-built conditions with reality capture by Kelly Cone, ClearEdge3D
- IFC5: OpenBIM for Infrastructure by Jon Mirtschin, Geometry Gym
- Lab: Open BIM Model Checking Workflow using Solibri Model Checker by Mark Horrocks, Central Innovations
- And last but not least, a lab from our prolific Canadian friend Carl Storms, from Imaginit: Apps & add-ins for Revit and your AEC workflow
Myself and our co-founder and product owner Carl Veillette hope to seeing you there!