Under the Product owner the product expert role is to develop technical BIM skills and spread technical knowledge in the BIM Track team and its customers. That person will be providing world-class customer support to our BIM Track customers. We have the best companies from all over the world using our platform, and from time to time they need help. If you have a passion for helping others solve problems, have some technical experience or training and going above and beyond to make sure a customer is satisfied, we would like to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
- You will be assisting the customer success team with a purpose; to ensure that our customers have the best product experience possible.
- You will develop our BIM Track technical demo content (models) so that we can look awesome.
- Troubleshooting advanced technical issues with our customer success team.
- Be a BIM Guru for our customers to consult with and apply that knowledge to their business requirements leaving them with a feeling that their time was well spent.
- Speak in events around the world and attend advanced training sessions oversea.
- Recommend improvements to our product and identify customer product challenge trends.
- Be a fan of our product, our employees, and our company.
- You will be measured by the Thank Yous you receive and the innovation you bring to provide our customers with the best BIM Track experience possible.
- Diffuse your knowledge through articles and interviews in the BIM Track blog.
- You will be a part of our customer service team who has established a world-class customer service reputation.
- Helping the Product Owner in research about BIM related technologies and processes.
- Assist programmers with issues related to our software development by providing general BIM training.