Founded in Quebec City in 2013 by two visionary entrepreneurs, BIM Track is looking for an Partnership Development Coordinator to propel its product to an international level. The mission of the founders is clear, to become a technological leader in the field of BIM.
You want to join a tremendous team, to work concretely to the growth of a product in full expansion in the world and to have a job filled with challenges. Do you want to have a flexible schedule, excellent working conditions and work in a living environment where pleasure, work atmosphere and collaboration come first?
As part of the business development of BIM Track, the Partnership Development Coordinator will hunt for new partners, develop agreements, and set up required training, materials and support necessary to maximize distribution channels. The coordinator will also ensure that the performance of the partners is monitored. Reporting to the VP Sales and Marketing, the employee must be able to explain the benefits of BIM Track with a view to large-scale sales.
The responsibilities will be to:
- Identify potential new distributors and introduce them to the benefits of the BIM Track software and partnership;
- Identify possible business alliances with players complementary to our field;
- Advise, guide and train potential partners on the BIM Track product;
- Provide a five-star service and keep track of requests from potential partners;
- Coordinate the management of partner-specific marketing projects with the BIM Track team;
- Add information about potential partners to our CRM and ensure comments are up to date with timely follow-ups;
- Produce performance reports with each partner on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Collaborate in the design of marketing materials facilitating the attraction of new partners;
- Become perfect with the BIM Track product and knowledgeable in the field of BIM in general;
- Be on the lookout for new methods and tactics for acquisition of potential partners and sales.
- Hold a university degree in sales and marketing or a related field;
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a technological environment;
- Are perfectly bilingual in French and English;
- Recognized for excellent customer service;
- Ability to pull conclusions from data (strong analytical skills)
- Are open to change;
- Have knowledge of international business development;
- Have an interest in understanding the reality of different cultures abroad to maximize the partners' experience;
- Be persistent in the partner sales cycle;
- Demonstrate highly professional behavior;
- Able to travel for work;
- Can make yourself highly available for international partners.
The advantages of joining our team
- Full time position at 37.50 hours per week;
- Startup atmosphere;
- A culture focused on employee happiness;
- Competitive salary;
- Collective insurance;
- Flexible hours and work / family balance;
- State-of-the-art computer equipment and software;
- Coffee at will;
- Training encouraged by management;
- Always open to ideas and social activities 5 to 7;
- Have an exciting career with new challenges.