The Director of Information Security (DSI) will lead the information security related to the organization and primarily that related to the platform BIM Track that is deployed and used worldwide. It will establish and maintain an enterprise-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are properly protected. The DSI will develop and implement policies, standards, procedures and controls to ensure that the company's practices remain in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards. The DSI will communicate audit, review and evaluation issues with BIM One management, regulators and audit firms. The DSI will also be involved in the choice of software architecture and infrastructure for efficient deployment of the platform.
- Develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive strategic information security and IT risk management program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information held by the BIM Track platform. This strategy will include, among other things, obtaining and maintaining the ISO27001 and Cyber Essential standard.
- Oversee the information security and privacy program, which includes risk assessment management, service provider relationships, and incident response. Define and facilitate the risk assessment process related to information security and client privacy, including reporting and oversight of action plans to address findings.
- Develop, implement and monitor a program to comply with the GDPR.
- Respond to customer requests from BIM Track for questions about application security.
- Develop, maintain and publish updated information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Develop the long-term strategic security plan.
- Establish and automate methods and procedures to monitor security incidents.
- Develop, train, test and refine a response plan in the event of a security incident.
- Perform intrusion tests, document anomalies and supervise the correction of anomalies.
- Manage security incidents and events to protect confidential information, corporate IT assets, intellectual property, and corporate reputation.
- Develop, maintain and oversee effective disaster recovery planning, policies and standards to align with the objectives of the Business Continuity Management Program. Oversee and coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure critical business services are restored in the event of a disaster or security issue. Provide guidance, support and internal consultation in these areas.
- Assist the IT Director in the establishment of an efficient and secure architecture and infrastructure for the deployment of the BIM Track platform worldwide.
- Assist the VP Sales in certain contracts with major customers.
- Develop tools and procedures to increase the security of the application.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, combining 10 years of experience in the following areas:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Information Security (IS)
- Risk management related to information
- IT governance
- Business continuity planning
- IT Architecture
- Knowledge of ISO27001, Cyber-Essentiel and GDPR will be considered an asset.
- A professional certification related to security will be considered an asset.
- Must have excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Requires strong written and oral communication skills in both French and English to communicate both technical and business terms.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure environment will be considered an asset.
- Requires strong listening skills and interpersonal skills
Why BIM One
- Full time position
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Collective insurance
- Young and dynamic environment.
- Product in strong growth and world famous.
- Continuing education offered throughout the year.