Founded in Quebec City in 2013 by two visionary entrepreneurs, BIM Track is looking for an Application Support Agent to propel its product to an international level. The mission of the founders is clear, to become a technological leader in the field of BIM.
You want to join a tremendous team, to work concretely to the growth of a product in full expansion in the world and to have a job filled with challenges. Do you want to have a flexible schedule, excellent working conditions and work in a living environment where pleasure, work atmosphere and collaboration come first?
Reporting to the CTIO, the person will be responsible for helping BIM Track software users for any initial technical request (level 1). You will be in charge of providing solutions to users to maximize their day-to-day experience with the platform.
The responsibilities will include:
- Acquire expertise in BIM Track's app to provide users with Level 1 application support (answer basic application questions).
- Resolve Level 1 issues with users via the Intercom platform.
- Document all queries in order to create reports on user issues using BIM Track.
- Refer complex requests as well as sales opportunities to the right person in the team.
- Provide regular follow-up with users requiring complex intervention to maximize their experience with the application. You will also document processing times
- Inform your supervisor of any recurring problems identified on the platform so that the IT team can definitively solve.
- Create a monthly report to share with the Customer Success and IT teams to maximize understanding of the issues related to Application Level 1 support.
- Participate in internal training meetings to understand the development of the platform and the intricacies of it.
- Act professionally and positively with users to foster an optimal customer experience.